The 15th Film Festival for Women’s Rights Film Entry
The 15th Film Festival for Women’s Rights Entry Rules
Deadline: June 20, 2021
The name of our Film Festival, FIWOM means "blooming" in Korean. Since 2006, Korea Women’s Hot-Line has hosted FIWOM to publicize the truth about violence against women and to spread the culture of supporting the survivors of gender-based violence. We hope that stories of brave women who are finding their own lives and fighting for human rights would ‘bloom’ in our film festival.
1. Event for Entry : The 15th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(FIWOM)
2. Host : Korea Women's Hot-Line
3. Organized by : Executive committee of Film Festival for Women’s Rights
4. Period : November 24th to 28th, 2021
5. Avenue : The Festival would be held on online or offline according to the spread of Covid-19, and the screening method shall be discussed with selected films.
1) Domestic and Foreign Film Invitation Section
The Executive Committee invites qualified films for official screening after the selection process according to the festival's main themes.
2) The Competition Section
The Advisory Committee selects qualified films for official screening from the entries.
■ Entry Qualifications
1. Only works completed after January 1, 2020
2. Anyone can submit regardless of gender, age, or nationality.
3. Works that focus on women's rights or women’s issues. Any genres are welcome.
■ Submission Details
1. Entry Deadline: June 20, 2021
2. Submission Methods
1) Online Application Form is required. Fill out and submit the form available at the following link. ▶ https://forms.gle/EXXXsTK7hfm917NY9
2) For group entries, download the attached file, fill it out, and register it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Submit the online link for preview on online application.
2) For films which are with non-English dialogue, English subtitles are required in mandatory.
■ Selection Process
1. The successful applicants will be notified individually as soon as the Advisory Committee completes selecting process.
2. All materials submitted will not be returned.
■ Entry Management
1. The successful applicants must submit film materials requested by the FIWOM committee until the specified date. The submitted materials will be used for promoting FIWOM.
2. If the promotion video material is not submitted, the committee could make a 5 minutes video clip subtracted from your film for promoting your work.
3. FIWOM is responsible for any damages caused by mishandling.
1. Entries that use materials(music, videos, ...) must obtain copyright permission before submission. Applicants are entirely responsible for Copyright issues.
■ Contact Information
The 15th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(FIWOM)
Tel: 82-2-3156-5433 | Fax: 82-2-2256-2190
Address: 8-4, Jinheung-ro 16-gil, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip code: 03369)
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.fiwom.org/eng/